Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Long Time No See

Holy cow!  Has it really been four months since I've posted?  Don't answer that; it's rhetorical as well as filled with shame.  I apologize if you've been patiently waiting for new posts; according to Blogger there have been quite a few visits, and I feel bad for disappointing anyone.  All I can say is that my new job has been a little crazy, but I think I've settled into a pretty good groove.  As for the purpose of this post, I will be posting some new reviews, probably around Friday or Saturday.  Hopefully I will be able to get back into a routine after taking so long off.  No promises, but I will try to do my best.  Who knows, this might be the year I get around to writing about something other than X-Men comics on here.  I hope 2013 is going well for everybody reading this, and thank you very much for continuing to frequent this humble little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment